Assistant Manager, Finance
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the team:
The Country Finance and Group Treasury team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, integrating finance operations, forecasting and budgeting, preparing financial reports and ensuring organizational financial stability. We make an impact by covering all the accounting functions and finance operations in the organization. Our team is made up of Finance Myanmar. If you are looking for sustainability growth environment and better opportunity, then you should join our team!
Get to know the role:
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to responsible for daily finance operation. We believe a successful candidate has strong finance and accounting skills but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because the daily finance operation is accurately and timely reflected to the day-to-day business activities of the organization. In return, you will get an opportunity to enhance your technical accounting expertise.
The day-to-day activities:
- Ensure accuracy of Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS and compliance to internal policies
- Supporting of Monthly Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Fluctuation Analysis
- Making sure for Month End and Year-end Closing with timeline accuracy
- Driving payment team and AR Collection and bank reconciliation process and fund management
- Managing Fixed Assets
- Interaction across the business teams and third parties
- Ability to support Senior Finance Manager by monitoring daily finance operation
Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or ACCA or other Finance related qualifications
- Experience with Minimum 5 years in Finance and Accounting Experience
- Good knowledge in Myanmar Taxation
- Must have fluency in English in writing and speaking and strong in Excel Skill
- Excellent Organizational skills and attention to details
- Good at communication and willingness to learn
- Can work under pressure and able to work with team
- Preferable experience with Oracle, ERP system and adopt in new tech system in short period
- Adaptability to fast-paced environment
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.