Intern (Global Mobility Services)
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and have over 207,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG has been working in Ukraine since 1992, and our goal has always been to use the firm's global intellectual potential, combined with the practical experience of our Ukrainian professionals, to help leading companies to achieve their goals. In Ukraine KPMG's offices are in Kyiv and Lviv.
- Student of 2-3 course, office attendance at least 3 time per week (or part-time job)
- Good spoken and written English command
- Attentiveness while working with documentation
- Result-oriented and a real team player
- You like a project based working environment
- Preparation of documents to support foreign and local individuals with their tax reporting and employment matters in Ukraine within GMS (Global Mobility Services) group
What we offer
- Dynamic international environment with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit and Consulting
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.