Sat FSO - Transaction Diligence Experienced Staff - Multiple Cities
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
NYC, Charlotte, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Los Angeles
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY’s Strategy and Transaction practice work with clients to create social and economic value by helping them make better, more informed decisions about strategically managing capital and transactions in fast changing-markets. We believe that by helping companies manage their capital agenda and driving their competitive advantage, we’ll help them increase returns through improved decisions across all aspects of their capital agenda - and here you’ll be right at the heart of that mission.
Our Transaction Diligence team delivers financial accounting and due diligence services for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and other transactions for some of the most well-known financial institutions and business leaders worldwide. Put simply, we aim to provide authoritative expertise that sees past the obvious and leads to better financial decision-making every time. As a member of our Transaction Diligence – Financial Services team, you’ll play a key part in that goal; working on projects you could well see making an impact in world news.
You’ll be working in a team environment with financial due diligence professionals on a variety of projects within the financial services industry. Our team works to understand the client’s business profit drivers and trends, as well as challenge assumptions of future performance and assist with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters.
Your key responsibilities
- Acting as a go-to contact for colleagues and clients, on tasks including reports, graphs, write ups and analyses
- Developing a significant network of colleagues in multiple business areas, along with your external contacts.
- Building relationships with our clients, building trust and learning their individual goals, processes and cultures
- Providing strategic guidance to executive and c-suite business leaders
- Developing and applying an intimate knowledge of the transaction lifecycle
- Identifying risks, challenging the status quo and speaking up with opportunities for improvement
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or a related discipline, supported by a strong academic record
- A demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel
- Superior project management, interpersonal, communication, teaming, organizational and technology skills
- The confidence to take ownership of issues and tackle problems head-on in a professional way
- A collaborative approach to work and a natural ability to nurture new relationships and support your colleagues
- Ideally, you will also have experience within the financial services industry
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
- Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
- In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
- Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.