Consultant | Business Transformation | Consulting Services | HCMC Office
Business Transformation Consultant:
In an ever-more volatile and unpredictable world, making the right decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance. As a Business Transformation consultant, you’ll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change. Working in high-performing teams, you’ll help clients develop growth strategies, improve decision-making and planning, define more effective operating models and develop profit improvement initiatives.
Through our structured learning and development program, you will develop the skills, knowledge and experience to help grow our clients’ businesses. With a network that stretches across the world, you will gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people for our Business Transformation practice, a leading provider of services to large corporate clients of all industries. As a member of our Business Transformation team, you’ll help clients to solve complex enterprise-wide issues by formulating strategic initiatives, redesigning organizations, transforming the operations and processes, and improving business performance.
Typical projects the team is directly involved in, include, though is not limited to:
- Digital transformation programs
- Supply Chain Transformation programs
- Customer experience design
- Customer segmentation and value proposition definition
- Customer and industry research to deliver industry leading thought leadership
- Revenue improvement and enterprise cost reduction initiatives
- Innovation as a service
- Growth strategy, including market sizing, competitive analysis, and scenario planning
Your key responsibilities:
You will work with our clients to help solve their toughest challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that are rigorous in their grounding, creative in their selection, distinct to each client, and practical in their ability to be taken to market. You will help build insight and action plans around competitor intelligence and industry trends to ensure our clients remain forward thinking and agile. You will be skilled at working with and through clients to ensure that they have full ownership of analysis as well as implementation.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment with strong drive to excel professionally
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree with at least 2+ years’ working experience in a customer-facing and problem-solving capacity, preferably with 1 year in a business consulting role with a leading consultancy firm
- Having Chinese language capability will be a plus
- Experienced in business transformation projects in the areas of:
- Growth strategy & strategical planning
- Customer-centric solutions including customer research & insights, CMS, CRM etc.
- Transformation project implementation & management
- Supply Chain Planning & Optimization
- Finance Business Partnering
Ideally, you will also have:
- Sector-specific strategy or customer experience knowledge
- Supply Chain & Operation
- Knowledge in Agile and/or traditional project management
- Knowledge in Design Thinking
What we look for:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.