Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Analyse and understand the drivers of movements and variances across Treasury metrics such as interest income, liquidity and business unit funding usage
- Provide support for internal and regulatory stress testing/adequacy assessments in relation to Capital, Liquidity and/or Funding
- Support strategic Treasury projects and initiatives e.g. report automation and model development
- Produce global and legal entity level reporting for key governance forums (Asset and Liability Committees) and regulatory meetings (e.g. meetings with the Federal Reserve Bank (US))
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting materials primarily in PowerPoint
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making
- Support the global Treasury teams with the information and analysis they need
- Interact with global Treasury teams on a daily basis #LI-LB1
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to interface with people at various skill/seniority levels and across locations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- Ability to learn new applications and systems
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and attention to detail
- Ability to lead, multitask and act with seniority
- Experience of developing junior talent
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Post graduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, ACA, CFA or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a related field
Team Profile: Budapest Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm?s Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.