Associate / Senior Associate - Marketing & Business Development
Job Description & Summary
A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of clients employees by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives. You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of PwC to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
Our Learning and Development Strategy team maintains relationships with clients, stakeholders, and key partners for learning and development resources that will help serve assigned client groups. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for building and managing relationships with appropriate leadership team members, learning committees, and other client service representatives to understand the assigned groups strategy and priorities related to their learning and development goals.
PwC is a thought leader in upskilling and we are looking for people who love to learn and help others do the same. We are in search of a marketing and business development professional who will bring our upskilling propositions to clients by developing and overseeing marketing campaigns. You will bring knowledge of PwC’s Academy offerings to help solve client’s important problems with relentless drive, tenacity and a sense of possibility.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support PwC’s Academy in terms of raising the company profile through various marketing initiatives
- To provide support to the Business Development team with the objective of growing client business and maximising revenue potential
- Delivering the go-to-market plan for our upskilling solutions
- Responsibility for PwC’s Academy social media and community activity
- Plan, develop and deliver client marketing documents to promote and propose PwC’s Academy solution and services
- Plan, develop and deliver marketing initiatives for internal audience
- Monitor, iterate and refresh existing and new content with the learning solutions team for client facing activities ie: pitch decks, proposal and communication materials
- Seek to identify any potential opportunities which would benefit the operation and or the administration of the PwC’s Academy and/or its employees
- Keep abreast with opportunities and trends of brand positioning and marketing that benefit the business and to the wider Academy team
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Psychology or any related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on marketing or sales experience. Prior experience marketing learning and development or training products would be beneficial, but is not essential for the role
- Demonstrable experience of being part of a marketing campaign and roll-out, or active role in product marketing, digital marketing and social media marketing
- Experience in taking new products to market and bringing new approaches in marketing within a competitive market
- Knowledge of the proposal development life cycle that includes the ability to research, create content, write, edit, and produce sales pitch decks
- Communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and confidently to clients, with excellent customer service ethics
- Comfortable in a client-facing role, with experience of running pitches/presentations with senior client stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.