Senior Reporting Specialist
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for Senior Reporting Specialist to join our Financial Reporting team for Europe, located in our newly created High-End C&C Hub in Poznan.
- Deliver a complete, accurate and timely set of entity IFRS reporting (corporate reporting) for a market or cluster of smaller markets, ensuring that monthly and close activities are carried out in a robust and efficient manner by our partner BPO (performing General Ledger, Period End Close and Balance Sheet Reconciliation activities),
- Ensure compliance with ICFW (Internal Control Framework) and SOX requirements
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the BPO, drive quality (through BPO retraining if necessary) and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed.
- Support period end financial closing activities and ensure efficient & effective close is performed
- Review the documentation for all month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements. You drive control remediation where required.
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external stakeholders.
- Prepare audit deliverables as required
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 3 years of post-qualification experience or post degree
- Experience in Financial Reporting or Audit Firm
- Experience of working in a Control / SOX environment
- Excel skills a must
- Previous experience of SAP preferred
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Full list of our benefits: GSK Poland Hub (absotools.pl)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.