Senior Consultant-Tax Business Process Solutions- Business Intelligence-Shanghai
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte Business Process Solutions (BPS) runs global robust operating models to help your organization transforming your global business objectives, vision and strategy into an executable plan by defining service offerings and outlining delivery standards, which can drive to consistent and standard levels of quality and growth.
Deloitte BPS has the capacity to serve you as a unique advisor globally, offering a wide range of expertise and technology solutions tailored for your business.
Work you'll do
- Be responsible for understanding customers' business models and needs, following up industry trends and management innovation, and providing customers with high-quality digital analysis solutions;
- Guide and assist customers to build a business operation index system, and guide customers to monitor and analyze the data of various business and operation indexes of business operation;
- Guide and assist customers in the statistics and monitoring of daily business data, conduct quantitative analysis, and mine the change trend of operation and the change of driving factors of indicators;
- Understand the business essence behind data, mine data insights under different business scenarios, find potential defects and opportunities, and provide data support for business decisions;
- Organize and cooperate with relevant customer teams to communicate on corresponding operation problems, put forward suggestions on improvement measures for business, finance and it, and assist customers in the implementation of improvement measures;
- Cooperate with the system development team in data analysis system development and testing, including technical communication, demand analysis, test feedback, etc;
- Assist the business supervisor in team building, team training, assessment and supervision of projects related to business intelligence and data analysis system;
- Other relevant matters assigned by the company.
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
- Education requirements: domestic and foreign well-known undergraduate or graduate degree or above, priority is given to information system, business analysis, data analysis, finance and taxation, management and other related majors, MBA is preferred;
- Relevant working experience: more than 5 years of operation analysis experience in electronic, high-tech and other production-oriented enterprises or relevant working experience in business intelligence construction projects of consulting companies, and need to be familiar with enterprise supply chain, manufacturing, financial operation process, management system architecture, etc;
- LED or participated in more than 2 complete business intelligence system construction projects, with strong project implementation ability and document writing ability;
- Be familiar with the company's business finance process, understand the process logic, be familiar with the products related to the business finance management system, especially the systems in the supply chain and manufacturing related fields, be able to independently complete the index design and scheme design, and put forward constructive opinions on the business intelligence scheme;
- Have data sensitivity, curiosity, analysis and problem-solving skills, clear logic, strong communication and coordination skills;
- Proficient in data analysis application tools or languages, such as Excel, powerbi, SQL, etc;
- Familiar with project management methodology, R & D process and standards;
- Fluent in English listening, reading and writing, excellent oral English is preferred;
- Be able to express their ideas in a clear and calm manner and instill valuable information into the team and customers;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, good pressure resistance, strong work commitment and self driving force, and be full of team spirit.
Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine. Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.