Senior Consolidation Accountant (Manufacturing)
This position is to lead consolidation, accounting operations, and reporting working closely with manager to run overall accounting process in the business.
Our client is a listed manufacturing where they are working with partners across the world. They are operating for over 30 years with stability in terms of revenue and many projects coming up over the time.
- Ensure accuracy of financial and controlling transactions, policies, systems, and procedures to meet organisation's short and long-term business objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards and Corporate Financial Control Models.
- Contribute in strategic planning and decision-making with the management team to develop and implement finance and controlling systems and processes that align with the organisation's overall vision and its current and future business objectives.
- Review the organisation's financial reports (balance sheet, P&L and cashflow) and business performance reports to ensure its accurate and present the findings and recommendations to other Senior Management.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditor, revenue department and other related stakeholders.
- Liaise with senior management to develop and implement finance strategies that are appropriate for the business needs and consistent with Corporate's overall finance strategy.
- Any ad-hoc as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Background from Big 4 audit firm is preferred.
- 3 years at least direct experience in consolidation and reporting reviewing and operations.
- Solid experience with PAE accounting standard with listed manufacturing engagement.
- Good communication skill to work with back office and able to be business partnering with factory line.
- Proficiency in MS Office, and ERP system.
- Basic Salary
- Annual Leave
- Variable Bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.