Technology Consulting Associate, Technology Solution Delivery, Singapore (2021 Grads)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Technology Consulting Associate | Technology Solution Delivery, Singapore (2021 Graduates)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
At Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support clients as they initiate or undergo major transformation. Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment.
We support clients in three main areas:
Technology implementation support
- Vendor package and partner selection
- Service strategy and roadmap
- Program delivery (program management, release management, benefits management)
- Requirements definition
- Solution architecture and design
Enterprise and Industry application implementation
- Configuration and development
- Systems development and integration
- Security and controls
- Process management and improvement
- Operations/as-a-service service
Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Our global GRC organization enables clients to leverage technology to successfully manage opportunities and reduce risk. This requires transforming the way the organization views and capitalizes on the risk
- Vendor and technology selection
- GRC framework and technology strategy definition
- GRC solution implementation (design, build, test, and deploy)
- Risk and control management and operations
As a Technology Consulting professional, you will have the opportunity to team with a variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice. You will be part of the team in the execution of clients’ assignments in the areas of:
- Enterprise & Industry Application Implementation
- Information management and business intelligence;
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development;
- Implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC);
- Program and project management; and
- Information Technology Strategy & Transformation
Your key responsibilities
- Establish a thorough understanding of the client's IT environment and industry IT trends
- Support the project activities focused on the implementation of enterprise applications and GRC.
- Support the preparation of reports or proposals that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Effectively contribute to performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Supporting the team in adapting plans and schedules based on evolving needs, conditions, or issues that may arise and ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
- Experience several of the following technical areas
- Design of business & technology architecture
- ERP System selection and implementation support
- Application development
- Data architecture, data mapping and conversion, extract-transform-load (ETL) development
- Quality assurance and testing
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Program/Project management and implementation planning (PMO)
- Definition and design of business, functional and technical requirements
- Dashboards / Enterprise Intelligence / Reporting
- Data analytics and data querying tools
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose-driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.