Client Service Operations Manager, hybrid, Officer
Who we are looking for
A professional with previous experience in fund accounting environment and team management who will join a Reporting Team as a Client Service Operations Manager.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration, and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity, and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
As Client Service Operations Manager you will
- Be directly responsible for managing Client Service Operation teams, therefore, require strong staff management and client servicing skills
- Be responsible for all aspects related to planning, coordinating, and monitoring tasks allocation within the team and other projects;
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of new projects, improvements
- Lead Service Reviews and ad hoc client/donor site meetings;
- Act as focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements
- Ensure senior managers are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of your work, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner
- Take responsibility of team’s deliverables, accuracy, and timeliness in your daily work
- Work to tight deadlines in order to meet client’s timelines
- Maintain and develop proper relationships with Donor Site staff and other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site
- Train, coach, and instruct junior staff in the department
What we value
- Numeracy / Analytical skills
- Very good communication and writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines confirmed by previous experience
- Self-motivation and ability to adapt
- A methodical and organized approach
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very good management skills
- Ability to delegate work to junior staff
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience, including managerial experience
- Understanding of the asset management industry / Finance environment
- Project management education or experience would be desirable
- Understand the importance of effective communications to clients
- Past client service experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have an enquiring mind and a willingness to investigate and solve problems
- Have a thorough understanding of basic accounting principles
- Fluent command of English language
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes, and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks, or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Soft skills trainings and technical workshops
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers, and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.