Senior FP&A Manager - Finance
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Kerry is at the forefront in anticipating and leading the industry’s response through our consumer insights, world-class innovation, application expertise and a long history of creating taste and nutrition solutions in a sustainable way.
- Business Partner with CFO
- Reporting on performance measurement across all of the AH&N division, developing relationships with key stakeholders in Applied Health & Nutrition particularly in commercial finance, financial reporting and operations finance
- Support and input into all Applied Health & Nutrition (AH&N) Executive and leadership meeting agendas including presentation material and analyses
- Driving continuous improvement of key reporting processes in the AH&N division working on standardising and streamlining monthly reporting across all areas of the business and elimination of non-value add activities
- Consolidate, analyse and interpret management accounts ensuring information is accurate and provides insight to senior management around business performance
- Ensure that analysis and commentary from key stakeholders is clear, concise, articulate and that it is presented in a standardised format
- Consolidating business performance information from the finance teams prior to Exec Meetings to provide a wholistic view of the AHN Division
- Supporting commercial finance teams with analysis, reporting and other work in times of high demand
- Partner sales/marketing with analysis aimed at customer retention, pricing, business at risk, new business and business lost impacts.
- Reviewing commercial sales reports for key stakeholders in the business to facilitate decision-making ensuring accuracy and integrity of data
- Reviewing New Business Report monthly and reviewing in conjunction with finance leads to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Reviewing Pipeline Reports for key stakeholders in the business reviewing in conjunction with finance leads including trending
- Responsible for functional costs reporting (overheads), providing insights on functional investments and benefits associated with these investments
- Business partner to RD&A and Marketing VP’s providing analysis on monthly functional spend, headcounts and investments
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/ CIMA / CPA with 5+years post-qualification experience, ideally in industry
- Strong commercial acumen, experience in building and leading effective teams, successful commercial business partnering
- Experience in management accounts preparation, review and analysis essential
- Analysis experience including reporting on key variances and highlighting issues and trends with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Knowledge of SAP and BPM an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.