Head of Client Service, Asset Managers and ETFs, Managing Director
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an individual to help oversee and lead the Client Services Asset Manager & ETF team which manage and grow our existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships, and delivering client objectives. You will help to deliver highly valued services and solutions to our clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our services evolve.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration, and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity, and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Head of Client Service, Asset Managers, and EFTs you will
- Create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients maximising account and revenue growth. Actively contribute as product expert to Sales and RFP process.
- Provide input into the strategic direction and associated tactics of client accounts based on a strong understanding of their marketing and business objectives.
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- Actively input into the development of our corporate strategy based on an understanding of the digital market and client service management
- Design and implement appropriate oversight models to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed (where applicable)
- Effectively deliver key messages & communication to ensure understanding and staff engagement
- Work collaboratively with teams and management across the company on various projects, oversight, committees, KPIs, etc
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Proven background in the development and maintenance of client relationships
- Proven capabilities in operational and staff management
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse a problem, obtain and evaluate information, and make sound decisions
- Good knowledge of State Street’s product and services and; the working relationship between front and back offices
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream
- Relevant experience and demonstrated knowledge in the financial services industry, in particular Fund Operations
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.