GS Operations Manager, Transactional Services Specialist, Associate 2
This is advanced/expert level day to day processor role for the Trust Report team of the Fukuoka Operations.
This role will handle both initiator and approver tasks on day to day business.
- Create Trust related reports and data (i.e. Trust Report, B/S, P/L, Syntax, Xnet and etc)
- Carry out core processing activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Be able to prepare all necessary documents on assigned functions, accurately and timely.
- Answer relevant queries from different teams in a timely manner. Follow up and resolve issues.
- Escalate complex issues as needed and with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables.
- Identify basic risk issues, breaches and act in accordance with the 'risk' escalation chain and operating procedures.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and deadlines.
- Continuously identify knowledge gaps (personal & and within the team) and look for training opportunities to enhance knowledge
- Act and dress professionally.
Experience / Qualification / Key Skills / Attributes
- Bachelor degree or above
- 1+ year experience in financial services, fund accounting and/or a back-office operations environment
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
- Ability of effective communication in both English & Japanese, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly numerate
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet tight deadline
- Certificate of bookkeeping grade 3 or equivalent skill (preferred)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.