Transaction Management Utility Back Office, Managing Director
Who we are looking for
This role is within the Transaction Management Utility, back office. TMU resides within Global Process Delivery and the team is responsible for accurate and timely processing of transactions for State Street clients. The team comprises approximately 1,200 individuals globally and services clients across NA, EMEA and APAC. Successful candidates will have experience in global operations oversight and management, including oversight of outsourced activities as well as knowledge of global processing protocols including market, industry and regulatory requirements pertaining to financial transaction processing.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Managing Director, you will:
- Oversee teams responsible for accurate and timely processing of State Street client transactions;
- Actively oversee joint venture partner operations to ensure optimal operating practices and compliance with SLAs;
- Participate in strategic planning to optimize customer satisfaction, enhance technology solutions, improve productivity and minimize risk.
- Ensure compliance with industry best practices, regulatory requirements and all internal organizational mandates.
- Collaborate with internal State Street partners to optimize client delivery.
- Develop, evolve and retain a team of motivated subject matter experts.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role;
- Experience in management of large scale, multi-location, global operations.
- Experience in strategic planning to achieve corporate, financial and regulatory requirements and goals.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including hands involvement with critical issues.
- Experience in project management such as new technology development and deployment, or workforce transition.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate at multiple levels of management, effectively present to clients and adapt to a global colleague and client base.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.