Senior Specialist - Credit & Collection
- Manage Credit Risk Review & Order Control
- Perform Collection for the Assigned Portfolio.
- Provides support to Credit Team Leader in preparation of Cash Calls and participates as required
- Key contact for business/customer interactions for the portfolio assigned
- Reviews Annual Credit Segmentation for determining any collection strategy changes, recommends to Business Credit for alignment with the Business, and updates.
- Timely Follow-up with attention to detail, ability to Make Clear and Concise Decisions based on analysis.
- Provide guidance to functional counterparts (business team) on matters involving exposure and risk associated with commercial credit accounts.
- Be a part of process improvement with all aspects of Credit and Collections.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you need reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.