Accounts Payable Team Lead
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role:
As an Accounts Payable Team Lead you are responsible to maintain records of outstanding payables as outlined in Global Business Services processes and procedures, and how they affect other departments. The Accounts Payable Team Leader acts as the point of contact for questions and support for the accounts payable team.
- Matching invoices with Purchase Orders (PO)
- Obtaining appropriate approvals for non-PO invoices
- Fund Request and Payments processing
- Handling supplier and Site queries relating to payables
- Negotiate and enroll vendors into E invoice
- Drive Continuous Excellence and Automation
- Involve in data cleansing activity and data ownership transfer
Qualifications and skills:
- Process driven, systematic, analytical with keen eye for details
- Strong understanding of Change Management and process improvement
- Excellent understanding of value for vendors and stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in fluent English, in a clear manner to colleagues and customers
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement, change and the challenge to make it better
- Able to work Europe hours from 2pm to 11pm daily, Monday to Friday
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Accounts Payable with strong leadership skills to lead a team.
- Good knowledge of Accounts Payable in specific: End to end understanding of the process.
- High attention to detail and ability to handle large data reports with an excellent degree of accuracy
- Knowledge of invoice posting/payment processes
- Coaching and Mentoring skills
- Experience in process mapping and desktop procedures
- ERP (SAP) knowledge.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.