AVP/VP - Asset & Liability Management/ALCO
- Assist in organizing, implementing and developing asset and liability data management framework. Monitor and prepare report for the Group's crucial information and data regarding assets and liabilities management on a timely, accurately and completely basis.
- Assist in building up an effective Group ALM platform from the perspectives of capital return, capital structure, compliance with regulatory requirements, risk resisting capability and business need
- Help to set up target balance sheet ("TBS") management framework, develop annual TBS taking into consideration annual business strategy and financial budget requirements, provide pivotal suggestions to support the Group's assets and liabilities structural risk and return management
- Assist in accomplishing tasks assigned by ALCO and Interest Rate Committee
- Perform other jobs assigned by superiors
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in banking and financial accounting / regulatory reporting functions
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.