- Undertaking background research and identifying key stakeholders on the client's business environment.
- Preparing adequate and appropriate working papers with proper audit procedures.
- Identifying technical compliance issues.
- Establishing a professional service relationship with a client.
- Identifying risk and compliance issues.
- Analyzing business and financial risks to the clients.
- Identifying legislation, regulations, compliance issues and professional standards relating to audits.
- Promoting a culture of process improvement.
- Prepare an adequate area of process improvement.
- Undertake any job responsibility as per instructed.