Finance Manager (Property Development)
You will be managing the daily finance operations for the company overseeing a team of 6 members.
Our client is one of the leading property development company that has multiple township and high rise building projects looking for talented individuals to join their growing team
- Closing and preparation of monthly management accounts and consolidate the results of various divisions in the company
- Prepare and submission of monthly reporting to head office
- Preparation of quarterly and annual budget, cash flow and profit projections, business plan
- Checking of payment vouchers, journal vouchers, staff claims, creditor's invoices and all GL transactions keyed in
- Preparation of quarterly tax computation and tax estimates
- Preparation of monthly and daily cash flows
- Liaison with bankers, auditors and tax consultants
- Cash flow management, preparation of cash flow projections and liaising with bankers on financing requirements;
- Liaising with various divisions of the company on operation and accounting matters
- Supervising a group of account assistant and overseeing the daily operation of Finance Dept
- Liaising with auditors on financial year audit and ensure statutory financial statements are prepared in compliance with approved Financial Reporting Standards and other regulatory requirements including drafting and reviewing of audited financial statements.
- Candidate with Professional Qualification (ACCA) or recognized Accounting Degree
- 4-5 years in similar position with related working experience preferably in property development companies;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and hands on to assist subordinates;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Good leadership quality to lead a team of subordinates;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Words, Powerpoint) and familiar with computerized accounting system.
- Working with public listed company
- Good career progression
- Work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Kiong on +603 2302 4017