CBS - Administrative Assistant
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Teams within CBS include Finance, Technology, Talent, Brand, Marketing and Communications, Business Development, and Risk Management.
With a wide choice of experience offerings, you could develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients, and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The successful incumbent will provide administrative support and assistance to the branch’s management team which include but not limited to handling outgoing and incoming correspondences, documentations and files maintenance, stationery management and attend to various employee’s administrative matters.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide day to day back-end administrative operations and support
- Accurately processing payments and accounts management for financial statements review of financial statement
- Performs other general admin work or ad-hoc task as assigned by management team as and when needed
- Effectively engages with internal clients to deliver continuous service improvement
- Build strong key stakeholder relationship and stay connected with the business and functional experts
Skills and attributes for success
- Acquire good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driven to excel professionally and to guide and motivate others
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Diploma graduate or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Advance data entry knowledge
- Good command of written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail and systematic in managing tasks
- Resourceful and persistent. Good follow through
- Proactive in teaming
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.