Business Analyst - Manager (6 Months fixed term)
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryProject Leadership and delivery Support the Finance leadership to deliver priority transformation projects to implement a new budgeting and planning tool for PwC Middle East, leading individual work streams and contributing to project leadership and management. This will include: Working with key stakeholders to define and manage project scope, deliverables, phasing, timelines, resources and budget Process redesign in line with lean six sigma principles Utilisation of technology to maximise process efficiency, manage risks and implement control through system implementation, enhancements, integration and automation Organizational redesign and transitioning from as-is to a to-be operating model Change management both within Finance and across the business Working closely with the finance business lead (FP&A leader), external vendor team and internal technology team to successful deliver this priority project on time and to business requirements.
- Champion collaborative discussion, decision making, and problem solving Project Management Ensure agreed scope, quality, timescale and budget are met and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances
- Make sure appropriate project governance is in place and approved project management methodologies are followed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project alongside business lead and project manager
- Ensure customer oriented and economically beneficial project implementation Management of stakeholders at all levels throughout the organisation from senior leadership to colleagues within Finance and other internal functions as well as client facing teams to ensure successful project delivery and effect lasting change.
- Responsible for the continuing professional development of self and team members
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified accounting qualification e.g. ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Lean six sigma qualified, green belt minimum preferred
- Language Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Overall Experience 6+ years of experience in a Finance function / Finance transformation role of which at least 2 years should be in a business analyst role Professional services experience preferred
- Proven work experience in project business analyst support and delivery with a track record of implementations that delivered value to the business resulting in measurable business outcomes
- In depth knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and planning/modelling in a multinational environment preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
- Experience in strategic long term, annual budgeting and cyclical forecasting / modelling essential
- Exposure to BOARD, TM1 Analytics, Anaplan or similar preferred
- Ability to take ownership and drive work streams / projects independently to meet deadlines, solving problems and taking decisions as necessary
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking Consultative and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and sharing
- Ability to influence senior management and to maintain strong working relationships with people at all levels across the organization Good people management skills
- Strong work Ethical conduct
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.