Transfer Agency, Registration AML Projects Manager, AVP
Who we are looking for
As Assistant Vice President you will be a senior member of the Registration Management Team. Managing a client onboarding and project team and working closely with senior and peer managers to ensure that client expectations and regulatory requirements are met for all projects assigned. Requiring expert knowledge of the regulations impacting investor accounts servicing with a key focus on the anti-money laundering / know your client regime in Ireland. A good understanding of related Fund Administration activities is essential.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Assistant Vice President you will
- Lead a team of Associates and Managers to ensure excellence in client service as it relates to client onboarding and project oversight.
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within project scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Contribute to an effective risk management framework, ensuring the team complies with controls and escalates issues and concerns proactively.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of regulations and practical experience in dealing with Anti-Money Laundering matters in Ireland.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Comprehensive procedural, technical, and product knowledge of Transfer Agency.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Third level in a related area or related project management qualification.
- 2-4 years of experience in project-related role beneficial.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of other team members.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in demonstrating problem solving skills.
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.