Accounts Receivable Senior Executive (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
About the role
The GBS AR Senior Executive will report into an AR Team Lead and is in charge of the collection of overdue debt and resolving issue on the invoices. The AR Executive needs to build rapport with the internal and external customer to get the end result. You will need to ensure the payment are properly allocated based on the customer remittance.
- To monitor Dispute management.
- Raise Credit note / Debit note in SAP
- Communicate with external and internal customers.
- Prepare and analyze dispute management data.
- Adhoc request as and when required by external / internal customer.
- Perform collection activities.
Qualifications and skills
- A degree in finance with a minimum of 1-2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Processing of cash to the customer accounts for all methods of payment (Cashier)
- Cash application for all methods of payment
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative, recognizing potential problems and seeking solutions
- Work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.