Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
ACCA is committed to a workplace culture which is inclusive, diverse, human and connected.
We are currently looking for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our Finance team on a permanent basis. We are flexible on location throughout the UK for this role.
The role is critical to the delivery of the annual financial planning cycle and in-year revenue forecasting processes.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Performance and based in the Finance team, you'll be responsible for:
- Line management responsibility of 1 x Financial Planning Manager
- Developing planning guidance documents in support of a robust and agile annual financial planning cycle
- Developing and maintaining the financial planning model, incorporating a fully integrated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow model over a 5 year forward looking period
- Working with the Finance Leadership team to deliver a robust annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process - taking lead responsibility for the delivery of various elements
- Owning the revenue forecasting model: co-ordinating all inputs to this; producing in-year revenue reforecasts and adhoc revenue analysis; taking the revenue budgets and reforecasts through the internal stakeholder and governance sign-off process.
- Owning the 'Budgets module' within D365 (ACCA’s financial system) – setting up budget & reforecast tables and performing organisational level consolidation prior to committing budgets and reforecasts to the system.
- Performing sensitivity analysis & scenario planning to help support strategic decision-making
- Engaging with key planning stakeholders across a diverse range of organisational disciplines, including: Strategy, Markets, IT, Pricing & core Finance team
We’re looking for someone who:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or hold a relevant accounting qualification
- Demonstrate 5 years+ financial planning or similar experience
- Excellent financial modelling and advanced excel skills are essential
- Highly effective communication skills (written and oral), combined with strong presentation abilities
- Ability to engage and influence up to senior executive and board level
- Organised, has the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- A proactive and challenging approach to problem solving
We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and so have designed our benefits to give you the flexibility and power to do so. Our core benefits include private healthcare, life assurance and income protection as well as a fantastic defined contribution pension scheme.
We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool called Nudge, to our employees.
Our flexible benefits platform gives you the power to customise your benefit plan to suit your needs, you can choose to add a number of benefits including extra holidays, PMI family cover, cycle to work, Travel and Gym loans and more! You can also enjoy exclusive access to our discount site and wellbeing centre platform.
We are committed to equal opportunities across our recruitment activities and have a real commitment to ensuring the inclusion and well-being of all employees. We have a blended approach to working to support our employees to balance the needs of their job with other aspects of their life.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.