- Responsible in implement improvements in accounting and reporting systems along with internal control to facilitate accurate and timely reporting.
- Formulate, review and implement internal controls and ensure compliance with current accounting practices & principles.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly accounts, management reports, forecasts, and good budgetary controls.
- Provide financial accounting support and analysis to business units.
- Perform daily accounting operations, monitoring sales and accounting of all money collections.
- Statutory audit and corporate tax submission.
- Liaise with other parties i.e. Internal and External Auditors, Tax Agent, bankers, Company Secretary and lawyers.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned when required.