Investment Performance Analysis, AVP
Join our Performance and Analytics team and collaborate with some of North America’s top asset managers and institutional organizations. You will work with and directly service investment staff on their performance product suite. You will engage with client and other State Street teams to define ongoing plan structure changes, review and interpret results and optimize the use of online data tools. You will add value through client level reviews and proactively make recommendations on industry best practices.
- Direct ownership or shared responsibility for client satisfaction across clients of varying sizes and complexities
- Lead client discussions on conference calls and visits encompassing performance methodology and calculations, reporting and products
- Provide feedback to clients on best practices compared to their peer groups and other institutional clients
- Champion client facing technology and make recommendations to maximize efficiencies. Train clients on the effective use of online tools
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper metrics are achieved and with a focus on continued process improvement
- Communicate, manage, execute, monitor and review change management
- Contribute to the training, development and oversight of junior team members where applicable
Required Skills or Certifications
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or economics related area
- 7+ years of Investment Performance and Analytics experience and / or solid knowledge of investment performance analysis
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and translate into concise, easily understood speaking points
- CFA / CIPM preferred
- Ability to effectively handle and resolve numerous ongoing communications and reporting deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Superior client service skills; ability to own day to day management of client experience and engage with senior level staff
- Understanding the drivers of questions to ensure maximum efficiency in the research and resolution process
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.