This exciting new opportunity is a rolling temporary position working for a leading events company as a Financial Controller.
My client is a leading events company looking for a temporary Financial Controller to assist.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the finance function for offices in UK and US.
- Accountable for project cost allocation and reconciliation and reviewing the integrity of budget spreadsheets. Providing advice as required to ensure the commercial viability of projects and to safeguard Nteractive from financial risk.
- Accountable for management of specific complex project finances requiring attendee payments tracking and management.
- Accountable for management of larger scale project finances incl. provision of project audit files as required by some of our clients. This would include occasional international travel to attend larger scale events.
- Accountable for processing and payment of invoices, to ensure staff and contractors are paid accurately and on time.
- Provide VAT advice and ensure Nteractive is legally compliant in all financial matters.
- Seek to continuously improve the financial service provided through analysis of feedback and errors
- Ad-hoc tasks and reporting as required.
- Part Qualified accountant
- Proven experience of being able to work effectively at operational level within a fast pace environment
- Proven Excel skills at advanced level and sound ICT skills in general
6 month fixed term contract.
Paying £45000-55000 per annum.