Transfer Agency, Registration, Associate 1
Who we are looking for
Reporting to the Registration Services Officer, this role offers an opportunity to manage a client servicing team responsible for providing a high quality service to investors wishing to open, query, or update accounts on the investor register. You will have the opportunity to build on your existing customer service skills and anti-money laundering knowledge, to provide supervision and direction to colleagues, and to provide guidance and excellent customer service to investors. A major focus will be on procedures and process improvement, performance management of staff, client interaction and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and with the relevant short, medium and long-term goals, objectives and values of the company
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day-to-day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for
What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agency, Registration, Associate 1 you will
- Monitor and comply with the fraud escalation chain, including communicating amendments to staff where needed.
- Ensure all tasks, including the handling of investor AML calls and queries, are completed accurately and timely, with customer service excellence being a priority.
- Ensure all investor communications prepared by you are accurate and written to a highly professional standard.
- Collate all client due diligence operational and AML documents, in line with current requirements.
- Examine due diligence documents and information on the customer file based on specific trigger events, making sure that they are adequate and up to date.
- Escalate any issues arising in a timely manner providing resolution suggestions, as necessary.
- Adhere to all procedures in relation to all tasks, with a particular on emphasis on risk management and regulatory compliance.
What we Value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honor’s degree)
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills English and German/French/Spanish/Italian
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributors to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, backgrounds, abilities, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.