Assistant Manager- Finance
Key Responsibilities & Experience Range
Primary Areas of responsibility includes:
Vendor Management – Index Licensing Fee:
- Vendor Reporting coordinating data collection, aggregation, and publication to 40+ Market Data vendors to drive quarterly vendor invoicing
- Coordinate with corporate groups to lead/drive commercial oversight of Global Advisors Vendor Management including sourcing, demand/inventory management, negotiations, and cost approval
- Proactively drive cost optimization by analyzing and eliminating unnecessary demand, vetting and utilizing lower cost alternatives
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers to reduce the expense base and improve service capabilities
- Provide data analysis, advice, mentorship, education on Market Data products and influence business unit strategy
- Engage and work closely with business partners and management on sourcing requirements, nurture 3rd party vendor relationships, coordinating data and functionality requirements, projects, priorities, and timelines
CAPS (Cost And Profitability System):
- Support in building / evolving sales pricing models using CAPS data, build pricing templates for various business scenarios.
- Objective and subjective analysis on pricing for new/ existing clients.
- Own phases of CAPS production process/ sub-process.
- Establish, implement and maintain processes for controlled operating environment.
- Work with the Business Analyst and IT teams to generate complete and accurate business specifications and other functionality changes.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cost allocation rules, methodologies, pricing justification.
- Independently initiate to analyze data and information with a drive to develop value-added solutions.
- Perform data profiling exercises; collaborate with technology, finance and non-finance teams in resolving issues related to data quality and integrity.
- Prepare detailed standard operating procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
Qualification & Certifications
- The ideal candidate should have at least six plus years of work experience within the financial service industry.
- Graduate with strong finance and accounting background, preferably an MBA or its equivalent.
Primary Skills (Must Have)
- Accounting, Asset Management industry and Vendor management Knowledge.
- Attention to detail. Keen interest to apply data to the actual business.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Attitude to learn and work in a team.
- Proficiency towards office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
Secondary Skills (Good to Have)
- Knowledge of Cognos, Smartview, Essbase, Alteryx and Tableau systems.
- Knowledge of Macro/ VB.
- Knowledge of cost accounting rules and procedures.
USP of the Role
To work in a fast paced challenging environment which provides excellent opportunity to learn new systems, processes and enhance reporting capabilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.