A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Assistant Accountant role based in central Wilmslow.
Working for a well established, friendly and growing organisation. Based in a fast paced and supportive team.
The duties include:
- Management of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Cash allocations
- Supplier accounts reconciliations
- Producing and analysing monthly P&L reports
- Monthly payroll for staff using Sage Payroll
- Pension reconciliation.
- Reconciling VAT, Inland Revenue Payments, Cash accounts
- Nominal Ledger and Control accounts
- Producing accurate Cash Flow forecasts
- Reconciliation and submission of quarterly HMRC Intermediary returns
- Assisting with other companies within the group to cover holiday/absences
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
- Be studying AAT or a finance graduate - Desirable
This role is looking to pay up to £30,000 + Parking + Pension + Company wide trip abroad + Bonus