Internal Audit LATAM, Querétaro
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
What will you do?
- Support in monitoring and complying with the Annual Audit Plan
- Carrying out the Audits: Planning, Evaluation, Conclusion and Closing
- Document all audits in the applicable system
- Preparation of Audit Reports
- Follow-up to the Closing of Audit Observations
- Support in the development of executive presentations
- Support in meetings with regional Key Stakeholders (taking minutes and monitoring agreements)
- Support in the preparation of the Annual Risk Assessment
What do you need to be successful?
- At least 2 years of previous experience as a Specialist or Coordinator (or similar position) in Internal Control areas of global companies or External Audit (if it is in the Consulting industry). At least 5 years of total professional experience.
- Knowledge of SOX and COSO model
- Fluent in English
- Economics, Finance, Administration or related Bachelor's Degree
What is in it for you?
- Exposure with the senior levels of the company at a Regional and Corporate level.
- Opportunity to learn about different processes in the company (Financial, Operational, Compliance).
- Collaboration with teams from other regions (North America, APMEA, Europe).
- Participation in global projects.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.