- Responsible for processing financial information to trial balance and other ad-hoc financial information for PE Fund Structures
- Responsible for preparation of administration tasks in relation to PE Fund Structures.
- Ensuring that adequate training has been completed and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Knowledge of designated clients including a basic understanding the client structures, key points of the LPA, Fee Agreements and SLA’s
- Knowledge of Client deliverables and early escalation of issues to the cell’s Accountant
- Minimise risk to IQ EQ Philippines by following procedures and checklists and complying on SSAE16 requirements
- Be proactive in identifying development and training requirements
- Strong academic track record with University Degree in Accountancy
- Desire to complete Certified Public Accountant qualification
- Experience in preparation of working paper files and Financial Statements with disclosures and experience in providing financial information for review
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership of tasks, can do attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong team ethic and comfortable communicating with individuals in a professional manner
- Strong Excel skills
- Basic training in accounting principals
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first three months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Our current work set up is Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office at least 2 to 3 days a week and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps). To expedite the process of your application please have your government ID's ready.Additional information
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.