Strategy Audit Manager Internal Audit 80-100% #194905
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Strategy Audit Manager in the Enterprise and Strategy Risk team within our leading edge audit function where your responsibilities will include maintaining an overview of the Group’s and Divisional strategies and related risk metrics to identify areas for investigations, leading audits of strategy management processes, and supporting colleagues engaged in reviews of strategically important initiatives, business areas, products or client types.
Additionally, you will leverage your insights to influence and partner with other teams to drive impact well beyond your immediate areas of responsibility to provide confidence in the Bank’s ability to deliver on its strategy. This will require building and maintaining positive relationships with Group level strategy and new business stakeholders across the Bank, and in partnership with the Heads of Audit, with key business partners especially in Divisional Strategy, Finance and Risk teams.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
You are someone who thinks as much about the challenge at hand as the creative solution to it, and while you have a drive towards results and completion, you practice flexibility as challenges and projects evolve. Ideally, you are passionate about understanding what drives businesses, their performance and risks, and enjoy influencing and partnering with other teams to drive impact well beyond your immediate areas of responsibility.
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background, preferably with a major in economics, finance or business management. Extensive relevant working experience in the financial industry preferably within a strategy, finance or business development role allowing you to confidently evaluate business plans and performance.
- Deep understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial. Prior internal audit experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of new product or business approval frameworks, and investor relations or corporate communications processes are desirable, but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to design audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Outstanding organizational, time and project management skills and can work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills, to be able to empower a team and also manage performance.
- Can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Highly motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented professional who is highly inquisitive, with the ability to separate fact from assertion, and the confidence to challenge.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.