Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
You will be working On site in our Rochester, Minnesota Plant
What you'll do
- Cost Control; Product and Process costing – ensuring that costs reflect the true cost of manufacture and reporting on any variances. Management of site costs and monthly closing activities.
- Site KPI Management; Product, Process and yield analysis. Timely reporting of site KPIs as defined by central operations.
- Site Capital; Management of all financial aspects of site Capital Expenditure processes including evaluation, approvals, spend, ROI and project commissioning.
- Site Working Capital; Measure and report on monthly, including stock reconciliations and control of stock write-offs. Rework and Out of spec stock analysis monthly. Accrue accordingly.
- Profit Improvement Programs; Continuous Process and System Improvement – Identifying areas of cost saving and improved efficiencies.
- Budget Preparation; Design budget and projection models, partner with department heads. Presentation explaining variance on full year projection to next year budget.
- Site Review; presentation and population of defined reporting templates that communicate to senior management including the COO, the financial and operation performance of the plant.
- Business Partnering with Plant Manager; decision support and conduit into operations finance & support in presentations to commercial teams, COO, etcSAP Maintenance; maintenance of product costing module
What you'll need to be successful
- Primary degree in accounting (preferred) or finance.
- Qualified Accountant. (Preferred)
- Strong Excel Skills including pivot tables & advance formulas (vlookup, sumif, etc.)
- SAP experience required
- Approximately 5 + years’ experience within a manufacturing/operations accounting field or completion of Kerry Graduate Program.
- Performance management
- Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Technical and Functional Excellence
- Drive and Determination
- Relationship Building
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.