Fund Accounting & Administration, SrAssc
The Senior Associate position is within the Private Equity & Real Estate Fund Services (PERA) Fund Accounting Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group.
The Senior Associate will interact with all levels of professionals, internally and externally. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are required. Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for the performance, supervision and direction, of the day-to-day accounting and administration for client sponsored investment funds.
Supervise and review the work performed by junior PERA Fund Accounting staff, in Ireland and other locations as applicable
- Manage internal workflows to ensure internal and client deadlines are met
- Manage expectations with client contacts
- Prepare and/or review monthly, quarterly and annual financial work papers; including portfolio schedules, accrual schedules, profit & loss schedules, and partner capital allocations
- Prepare and/or review investor capital call and distribution calculations; including the review of investor notices
- Process Fund Sub-Closes on accounting systems or accounting workpapers
- Prepare and/or review periodic bank and cash reconciliations and post journal entries
- Prepare and/or review quarterly management fee calculations, and other Fund calculations as applicable
- Prepare and/or review client related correspondence
- Coordinate annual audit with Fund Auditors
- Prepare and/or review Fund Waterfall calculations and partner capital account allocations
- Review Fund governing documents, including Limited Partnership Agreements and Offering Memoranda, to ensure consistency with accounting procedures and calculations in use
- Establish and maintain working relationships with key client contacts, including investment professionals, investors, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel
- Participate in ad-hoc client/internal projects as required
- Coordinate client deliverables, both with clients and internally, such as financial statements, capital calls and distribution notices
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.