PMO Business Analyst, AVP
State Street Global Advisor’s Business Process Management (BPM) team is focused on identifying opportunities to increase capacity, improve the client experience and reduce risk. The team then drives execution of the identified initiatives through technology or process engineering.
As PMO Business Analyst you will:
- Lead process improvement initiatives across the firm through process re-engineering and process optimization. Projects will vary in size and scope from small tactical “quick wins” to larger and longer strategic efforts. Communicate with partners to ensure key parties are aware of any issues, change, or challenges.
- Lead requirements gathering for low code and workflow application development efforts. Work with the business to understand their needs. Partner with IT to come up with solutions. Document requirements as User Stories for IT to implement. Help coordinate testing and launch as needed bridging the gap between the business and IT.
- Communicate with partners to ensure key parties are aware of any issues, changes or initiatives.
- Help with data analysis as needed.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree in management, engineering, finance, or accounting desirable.
- Experience in financial services is strongly preferred, ideally in asset management.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Lean, Six Sigma or Design Thinking training desirable.
- Project Management (e.g. PMP), Business Process Management or CFA-related programs all seen as pluses.
- Experience mapping workflows and identifying pain points.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in enabling you to effectively work with management, team members, and partners.
- Passionate about process improvement and technology.
- Able to work independently and lead working groups.
- Ideally familiar with Agile development having written User Stories using software like Jira or RTC Jazz.
- Experience with Informatica, Tableau, and/or Alteryx would be a bonus.
- Experience with low code platforms like Appian would be a bonus.
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce would be helpful.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.