Financial Planning & Analysis, Assistant Manager
Get to know our Team:
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and analysis that supports major corporate decisions, including identifying and implementing scenarios, risk and opportunities
Get to know the Role:
- Responsible for the forecasting process and steps as well as coordinating input to the forecast with divisions and verticals
- Responsible for building and owning the financial model and templates
- Responsible for delivery of final budget and forecast confirmed with all stakeholders
- Responsible for management reporting and follow up analysis towards budget and forecast
- Part of driving company profitability and growth by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases
- Ensuring financial reporting is accurate and is submitted within the deadline set by the group
- Building a strong communication structure, collating relevant information impacting profitability and ensuring awareness of key stakeholders on financial performance
The day-to-day activities:
- Work with key stakeholders to gather information for weekly forecast.
- Perform monthly one pager report for Country Head/Vertical/Regional & review with detailed variance analysis
- Liaise with the Reporting (Closing) team to obtain actual figure and then estimate the future performance to provide detailed analysis to Country Head/Vertical Head.
- Attend weekly meeting with Vertical operation & marketing division to understand their current promotion and activities to be able to forecast results.
- Also at same time manually tracking all expense to make sure Country/Vertical Head get updated spending
- Annually/Quarterly/Monthly budgeting process.
- Take on other areas or initiatives as required.
The must haves:
- Bachelor of Business (Finance related) with minimum 6 - 8 years of working experience.
- Preferably a Finance Analyst with 3 to 4 years’ experience in senior leader role.
- Good excel skill for analysis
- Have experience in planning, analysis or budgeting.
- Must be a detailed person
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in using Cognos will be a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.