Manager, Singapore Finance
Get to know the Role:
Reporting to the Singapore Finance Head, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of accounting functions.
- This includes timely and accurate monthly and annual closing to ensure all financial reporting deadlines, analysis & compliance with applicable corporate and statutory reporting requirements.
- Finance business partnering to support stakeholders in business and finance related matters on a proactive basis, influencing business decision making process.
- Cash management and cashflows planning of Singapore operations.
Other key responsibilities including:-
- Review and streamline of finance operations and effectiveness in process and systems.
- Working closely with regional / Corporate HQ functions and collaborating to drive and implement regional initiatives.
This is an individual contributor role working closely with a finance shared service centre offshore for AP, AR and GL functions, with an opportunity to succeed as Singapore Finance Head.
To qualify for this role, you must have
- A Degree in Accountancy (or equivalents)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience ideally within a public accounting firm and/or commercial.
- You are required to have excellent analysis skills and good working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
- We are looking for a strong leader with effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as good business acumen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.