Deals, Strategy and Operations - Senior Manager - Jordan
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
Deals Strategy & Operations Overview
Deals Strategy & Operations (DS&O) provides strategic and operational advice cross the deal continuum from setting the deal strategy to post-deal execution. Examples of services we undertake include advising funds on developing the right strategy, identifying issues and points of negotiation and value, executing the deal seamlessly, and implementing changes to deliver synergies and improvements post integration. Our team includes a diverse mix of profiles with people with relevant strategy, investment, and operations experience combined with deep industry expertise. Our clients include regional and international corporates, leading private equity houses, family offices, major banks and investment funds, and government entities.
As a Senior Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the successful delivery of projects, which may include multiple projects at a time, while leading a team of 3-4 consultants.
- Managing the client relationship on a day-to-day basis including other stakeholders.
- Structuring and ensuring the development of reports encompassing the
- relevant analysis, findings and recommendations
- Supporting on business development efforts across key geographies in the GCC and within various sectors
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, commercial due diligence or corporate strategy roles, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, private equity or corporate organizations, emphasizing the following:
1) Understanding various facets of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations.
2) Assisting clients with strategic planning and business reviews; growth, market entry and international expansion; and market opportunity sizing.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities, and/or proven record of success with, managing and developing strategic client relationships while providing the highest quality client work across multiple client projects.
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment.
- Taking an active role in new business development and pursuit activities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities.
- Delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking and individual initiative.
- Managing complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships.
- Developing high-impact work plans: prioritizing issues that drive the answer, developing creative ways to prove or disprove hypotheses, estimating time and resourcing required for work modules.
- Managing multi-resource engagements: using work plans to manage day-to-day execution, removing roadblocks, proactively asking for help, effectively communicating up, down and laterally.
- Providing direction, coaching and guidance to junior resources.
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
- Managing project workstreams and developing proposals, deliverables and reports using the Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Multi-tasking and balancing time effectively, keeping a rapid pace without sacrificing quality.
- Understanding advanced analytics and big data is preferred.
Minimum years experience required
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in a strategy consulting firm, private equity, investment fund, or other environments where similar skills have been developed.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with high scores.
- MBA from top business school is preferred, though not essential.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.