Deals, Financial Decisions and Analysis - Manager - KSA
Job Description & Summary
Financial Decisions and Analysis (FDnA) is the modelling and analytics Centre of Excellence within PwC Deals, and one of PwC’s highest growth teams. We focus on the application of leading edge modelling and analytical techniques to help clients make good decisions and solve problems. We work on some of the most high profile deals in the market, across a wide range of clients and sectors.
The Financial Decisions and Analysis (FD&A) team delivers additional insight for decision making. Our team provides organisations with data driven financial insights to produce rapid, pragmatic and clear outcomes for our clients. As part of our team, you’ll be supporting our client’s CFO office, deal modelling, and decision support. We use our people's range of industry experiences with a commercial mindset and deep technical skills to produce rapid, pragmatic and clear outcomes for our clients. Services include:
A career in our Financial Decisions and Analysis practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
We are now looking to recruit a Manager to join our high performing team, with a specific focus on modelling but with significant opportunities to support across the whole modelling and analytics spectrum of services. We are looking for a diverse mix of people with a commercial mindset who can quickly get to the crux of business issues and deliver commercially “game changing” insight to our clients, enhancing value through compelling analysis. If you are naturally inquisitive, have an analytical mind and enjoy solving problems in a rigorous and logical manner, for a variety of different businesses then this is the role for you.
About the Role
As a Manager, you will be supporting a broad range of assignments, stretching yourself across many different industry sectors and engaging directly with the senior management team and stakeholders of our clients with a specific focus on financial modelling. Your first assignment may be working with senior management of a large corporate to:
- Improve clarity and transparency for investors by developing a driver based integrated model;
- Design a short term cash flow model to help our client to actively manage liquidity;
- Build a financial model to support our client at various stages of the deals cycle;
- Identify and forecast restructuring options, and critically assess key risks and sensitivities;
- Support investors secure their funding needs on a high profile acquisition
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above;
- Manage complex projects;
- Train and lead staff;
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Be actively involved in supporting business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams directly with our clients to use data analysis, modelling and visualisation to support a Deal or restructuring process;
- Clear and concise communication of complex concepts and their business benefits to senior management and stakeholders (both internally and externally) from a range of backgrounds and business areas to help clients make robust, evidence based decisions;
- Connecting the dots from disparate information streams (e.g. extracts from client system, management reports, contracts) and turning them into structured data that can be analysed as part of a Deal or restructuring process to provide greater insight to our clients;
- Drafting reports and presentations and communicating our findings to clients and their stakeholders.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience with a focus on financial modelling and a strong base in accounting;
- CFA, qualified ACA or ACCA equivalent, and / or Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM) designations are preferred;
- Proven track record of financial modelling advisory and advanced excel skills, with a desire to develop these further;
- History of independently managing and delivering smaller scale projects;
- Capable of contributing to research and business development, searching for and identifying prospective opportunities and supporting senior staff in the sales process;
- Exceptional analytical and technical aptitude, possess both financial and commercial acumen and enjoy problem solving to understand the drivers of a business, analyse their data and use this to provide insight and advice to our clients;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter mentality, and be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity with little supervision to come up with creative solutions to complex problems and develop these ideas into structured deliverable projects;
- The ability to manage time, prioritise tasks, self-review your work and produce deliverables of a high quality under tight client deadlines in time pressured environments;
- Passion for innovation, technology and new tools, and applying and developing yourself to new areas (e.g. quickly getting up to speed with tools, analytical approaches and business challenges);
- The ability to build collaborative working relationships at all levels, establishing credibility both internally and externally;
- Depending on the individual performance, the candidate could rapidly evolve towards a Senior Manager position.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.