Global Process Owner, Order-To-Cash (O2C)
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our Team
The Global Process Partner team is responsible for :
- Collaborate with process stakeholders and peer process owners to ensure effective and efficient process operations and to identify and leverage global cross-process synergies
- Monitors process performance and prioritization and is accountable for the delivery of the Transformation Roadmap projects, initiatives and inputs that will drive process-related investment decisions and implementation
- Additionally, the Global Process Owner (GPO) is accountable for ensuring the Group’s risk management, compliance with SOX regulations, and internal control good practice
We make an impact by working with multiple business stakeholders to understand and improve the end to end process. Our team is made up of intellectually curious professionals who are keen to apply their knowledge and experience in a dynamic setting. If you are looking for the opportunity to shape the Order to Cash (O2C) process best practices at a fast-paced and dynamic technology firm, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role
The individual will report to the Head, Finance Process of Excellence & Monitoring, and work in close partnership with the Divisional CFO’s, Head of Finances and Operational Finance Leaders in their respective finance focus area: Procure to Pay, Accounts Receivable or Record-to-Report. We believe a successful candidate has ample strategy on leading-class performance ,globalization of the function and integrated end-to-end O2C perspective. The global O2C process owner holds ultimate accountability and responsibility for process design/improvements, technology platform strategy and service delivery model definition
- Define and communicate a clear vision and strategy for end-to-end process across the operating model
- Creating and implementing Global Policies, guidance, measurement and monitoring across the Finance organization
- Drive global deployment and adoption of a standard end-to-end process, with the divisions and corporate functions whilst minimizing the requirement for customization as required
- Align standards and procedures of process with other Process Partner ( Procure-To-Pay (P2P) and Record-to-Report (R2R))
- Develop and translate strategy into operational goals, objectives, and process transformation roadmap
- Lead the execution of a global strategy for an end-to-end process including associated policies and technologies
- Review end-to-end process performance and provide ongoing governance for process adoption and business demand
- Create a prioritized pipeline of process related improvements and opportunities
- Provide expertise based on previous experience with technical assistance, business process analysis, change management, and other performance improvement
- Make key decisions related to the process, including target setting, process performance, and financial management
- Drive major process redesign efforts and be accountable for their successful implementation
- Act as a key stakeholder to foster a culture which monitors and meets the needs of the business through process excellence and improvement
- Collaborate with corporate functions, data owners/stewards, and peers to ensure consistency and alignment across policy, process, and data
- Collaborate with the Internal Control and SOX team to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent
- Professional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CIA)
- 10+ years of O2C function experience in Sox regulated environment within the Technology industry (experience in either O2C Process Lead or Process Owner preferred)
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in productivity tools (Google suite, email, calendar, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Concur, OCR, and ERP Oracle Cloud Fusion is preferred )
- Strong analytical skills, good communication and presentation skills, good business acumen
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently in a start-up environment
- Experience and knowledge in the following:
- Leadership skills, with strong confidence for interaction with senior stakeholders
- Ability to empathise and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels of experience
- Stay abreast of process trends and leading best practices occurring in the marketplace to inform strategic direction and process enhancement
- Risk advisory skills (internal controls over process excellence)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing teams
- Strong communication, influencing skills and reporting writing skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Possess sound judgement with critical thinking skills and demonstrated in applying effective problem-solving techniques, thinking ahead to manage issues effectively
- Creativity and comfortable with ‘blank sheet of paper’ assignments
- A natural leader who displays integrity, humility and responsibility, with excellent interpersonal skills
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo
- A big-picture thinker who is detail-oriented
- Structured thought process with strong analytical ability
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and high levels of energy and drive - especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Experience of operating within a finance shared service environment
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.