Financial Analyst with French - Supervising Associate
Financial Analyst with French – Supervising Associate
Finance role within Planning, Budgeting and Financial Analysis (PBFA) team to support to support France which is a part of one of EMEIA regions – Europe West.
The Europe West PBFA team is seeking for a Finance Advisor to support EY Core Business Services (CBS) organization. You will be part of Europe West Finance team with a focus on France and act as a finance professional providing critical thinking on business direction, operating performance and financial results. This role will establish a trusted relationship with our client, understanding his needs and teaming with other finance team members to bring best in class analytical support, functional expertise and reporting solutions.
This role will establish a trusted relationship with their client, understanding their needs and teaming with other Finance team members to bring best in class analytical support, functional expertise and reporting solutions.
Your key responsibilities
- Assisting Finance manager in providing insights to the business. It includes weekly and monthly performance reviews, Strategic and Financial planning processes, business modelling and ad’hoc analysis
- Main focus of your analysis will be indirect costs
- Delivering weekly and monthly performance reviews for respective business, adding insights, financial analysis and commentary. Maintain a robust month end reporting process, and ensure commentaries are timely, insightful and action oriented
- Taking part in developing, implementing, and maintaining financial control, systems, processes, and reporting
- Responding to requests from Finance Leadership to answer specific ad hoc financial questions and provide insightful information to advance leadership discussion and decision making. Support the design and delivery of ad hoc financial analysis. Ability to model projections, identify trends and issues that need to be analyzed and understood
- Act as counsellor and coach to less experienced professionals as required, supporting development and demonstration of Trusted Business Advisor competencies of the team.
Skills and attributes for success
- It is expected that this individual works with minimum supervision of Senior team members
- Ability to work in a virtual global organization respecting international cultures
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Good presentation, leadership, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of tools, predominantly Excel, PowerPoint
- Travel may be required based on business need
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance)
- 4+ years of experience in finance/business roles with at least 3 years of supervisory, analytical, forecasting and budgeting experience
- Very good spoken and written English and French
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Able to demonstrate initiative in approach to problem solving
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a professional with excellent Finance knowledge as well as someone very customer focused with superb communication skills. This position is expected to have autonomy and proactively raise issues or concerns to Senior members as necessary.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.