This is a chance to work for one of Kent's premier employers
My client is one of Kent's largest employers, with operations across the country.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with month end processes
- Journalling accruals and prepayments
Must have the following traits:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to use this at all levels.
- Extremely organised with a high attention to detail.
- Passionate, driven and pro-active.
- Work well as part of a team, however be able to self-motivate with the ability to multi-task and manage one's own work load.
- Professional, well-presented and approachable
A competitive salary and benefits package