Senior Accountant (HK Listed Property)
If you are looking to development your leadership skill including training, coaching and career development, it is a good chance for you to join our company to lead subordinates for completing assigned duties. Being the Senior Accountant, you are expected to handle Group Consolidation and review the Accounting Operations prepared by your team from both Property Development team and Investment team.
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Property Conglomerate with more than 30 ongoing projects over the globe as long as Asset Management and Overseas Investment. Due to the expansion, we are seeking an experience candidate to lead our team for further business expansion.
- Sitting in the Holding reporting team:
- Responsible for the consolidated financial statements and monthly management reporting
- Handle the financial analysis and forecast reports
- Support system implementation project (Financial and ERP project)
- Participate in ad hoc projects assigned by senior management
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or finance, with HKICPA or equivalent qualification is an advantage
- 5 years of accounting experience, PRC accounting experience is preferred
- Knowledge in Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and other regulatory rules
- Strong skills in Excel spreadsheet. Knowledge in SAP is preferred
- Self-initiative, excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) & English
We are offering the right candidate with an attractive package.
- Guaranteed 13 months
- Up to 2 months bonus
- 15 days annual leave