Financial Crime Manager
A financial services firm in the trading sector, who have established themselves as leaders in this space. With a broad client offering, this business is experiencing significant growth and an excellent working culture.
As the Financial Crime Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Risk and Compliance, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring all relevant regulatory obligations are being complied with by the business.
· Managing the AML/CTF program, ensuring robust and relevant financial crime controls are implemented and reviewed.
· Providing regular reporting to senior management and the board on obligations and any identified incidents or breaches
· Creating, implementing and maintain the internal policies and procedures for AML/CTF compliance.
· Being the key point of contact for business interactions with the regulators
· Act as an ongoing SME within the business for all matters related to AML/CTF and financial crime and educating/training staff on compliance.
The ideal candidate will come with 3-5 years of experience working in an AML/CTF or Financial crime focused role, with exposure to regulatory matters and enquiries. A strong understanding of Australian AML/CTF rules and regulations and compliance knowledge is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney