Assistant - Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a potential candidate for position Assistant, Marketing & Communications, based in Ho Chi Minh City. An attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
At RSM, you will always be supported and encouraged for your career growth. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity of fast track development with our advanced Training and Development Approach.
The Assistant, Marketing & Communications assists marketing, branding and communications duties intersect. The marketing assisting side of the job may involve the development and refinement of marketing goals and activities in consultation with marketing staffs and clients. He or she is also responsible for staying up to date on industry trends, to direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities.
It’s time for you to think of RSM Vietnam for your career path.
- Assist marketing and communication strategies while worked in conjunction with professional staff across offices in Vietnam
- Ensure timely and accurate regular reports delivery: client, pipeline, strategy reports, etc.
- Facilitate business growth and client engagements by researching and developing marketing tools and material
- Facilitate alignment of brand messaging across RSM’s across paid, earned, and owned media channels
- Assist Marketing events; assist with other internal events as requested
- Ensure timely execution and production of key deliverables (including communications and support materials)
- College or University graduate in Marketing, Business and Communications or equivalent
- At least 1-year relevant experience in Marketing, Financial Services, preferably B2B
- Ability to synthesize data from a wide variety of sources and highly skilled in analysis and action-oriented reporting
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications in both English and Vietnamese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time assistant skills
- Demonstrated supervisory and teamwork experience
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability