Managers and Senior Managers | Forensic & Integrity Services | HCMC & Hanoi Office
Manager, Senior Manager – Forensic & Integrity Services (Forensics)
Within EY Forensics practice, we help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance, and business disputes that could otherwise detract from client efforts to achieve their company's potential. We draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring, and prevention to identify issues that need attention and resolution. Our service is about helping organizations manage fraud risk more effectively and treat it as a critical business priority.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Manager / Senior Manager Forensic, you'll play a vital role in the management and future growth of the department.
- Lead engagements with Clients and manage relationships with senior Client Personnel
- Advise clients across a broad spectrum of business issues (and help them transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their projects) requiring interventions spanning strategy formulation, implementation of strategic initiatives, enhancing integrity, detection, and prevention of fraud/ethics-related issues, etc.
- Work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple engagements while adhering to engagement and Firm requirements around risk management and operations
- Undertake proactive lead identification with clients based on their needs, drive new business development in the market, develop proposals, client presentations, etc.
- Lead multi-functional teams of professionals within the Firm and teaming across alliance partners – with skillsets spanning commercial & financial, strategy & policy formulation, transportation planning, project and program management, implementation support, project structuring, etc.
- Proactively train and develop professionals in the team through coaching and leading specific initiatives across the broader team.
- Engage with a broader ecosystem of professionals in different EY practices and external audiences through representing the Firm/ participating in conferences and working groups
Skills And Attributes For Success
The person would be required to conduct integrity audits of development projects, procurement reviews, assist the Client in monitoring ongoing projects, impart training, and utilize technology to detect and prevent violation of integrity.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Educational Qualifications: ACCA/CPA or equivalent. CFE certification will be an added advantage.
- 7-10 years of experience in the field of auditing/forensic accounting/investigations/accounting/procurement integrity review
- Experience as a Team Leader
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) – 20% to 30%
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking) – English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to write quality reports
- Ability to work independently and make presentations
What We Look For
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.