Finance Controller - Growing SME - Redhill
My client is looking for an industry experienced SME Finance Controller to support the accounting function, proactively driving improvements in the speed, accuracy and efficiency of the financial reporting and management accounting process.
A growing SME business in Redhill, Surrey
- Day to day management of finance team to ensure carry out responsibilities to required standards.
- Develop and control annual operating budget to ensure all financial targets are met and statutory regulations complied with.
- Contribute to the achievement of company's objectives by providing management, advice and financial guidance.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee preparation of year-end accounts and Management reporting to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations including company secretarial duties.
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Have relevant financial experience coupled with excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communicator
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits