VCG Business Manager - Associate
PEOPLE AGENDA, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT & ENGAGEMENT
- Trusted advisor to Regional VCG leads about ways to continuously evolve the organization; Warsaw lead supporting ~44 VCG team members in EMEA split across Warsaw (4) & London(~40)
- Ownership of Weekly EMEA team agenda – collaborating with Warsaw & London based team members to drive content etc.
- Work with other members of the BM team to run VCG’s annual performance evaluation process across analyst and associate populations
- Annual review of team’s resiliency plan
- Assist EMEA based leadership team with adhoc deliverables
- Review and update on a rolling basis the firmwide fair valuation policy / governance standards, operating model
- Internal and external audit coordination and response for: PRA, ECB, BDO & PWC
- Run weekly business like team meetings, CIB watchlist consolidation, material Day1 P&L weekly calls
- Running the adhoc agenda for both JPM AG legal entity and JPMS Plc alongside London BM
SENIOR LEADERSHIP DELIVERABLES
- CIB Valuation Governance forums. Prepare material and attend monthly forum and note and publish meeting minutes to senior management/audit and regulators
- Semi-Annual PRA Continuous Assessment reviews including any adhoc regulatory requests
- Support the upcoming ECB JPM AG AQR exam
The role requires strong analytical abilities, an innovative mindset and willingness to contribute as part of a high performing team. A successful candidate would have many of the following attributes:
- 2-3 years of experience:
- Driving operational business insights and improvements in a collaborative cross-functional environment;
- Driving initiatives with minimal structure, being influential within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects; Good at multi-tasking and prioritization;
- Strong ability to synthesize complex subjects; Demonstrated ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate well with stakeholders at various levels in an organization
- Highly detail oriented with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Capable of developing and delivering presentations and running efficient and productive meetings
- Critical and innovative thinker with sound judgement and ability to challenge constructively
- Curious personality; detail oriented; good team player
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Plus but not required: Tableau, Altery
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.